Razer has announced their new 14″ Razer Blade which aims to seamlessly blend portability with power. The newest model will feature the latest Intel Kaby-Lake CPU, faster memory, and an optional 4k UHD touchscreen display.
If you are in the market for a new gaming laptop, Razer might just have your answer. The Razer Blade’s new more powerful CPU ‘achieves double-digit increases in productivity benchmarks’ when compared to their earlier model, and has been paired with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card to deliver ‘the best frame rates available in an ultra-thin laptop’.
The Razer Blade comes with a standard full HD panel and 16GB of DDR4 dual-channel memory running at 2400 MHz. If you want a higher picture quality and touch-screen capabilities you can opt for the slightly bulkier 4K display. The ultra-portable gaming laptop comes in at just 0.70-inches (17.9 mm height x 345 mm width x 9.3 in.) and will weigh 1.86 kg for the HD display and 1.95 kg for the UHD display.
The device is available now in North America and Europe from the RazerZone website, RazerStore San Francisco and from other select retailers. The 4K UHD model is expected to be available in Quater 2.
The Razer Blade will be made available worldwide March 2017.
Check below for a full list of specs and price guide.
- Intel® Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor (2.8 GHz / 3.8 GHz)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5 VRAM)
- 16 GB System Memory (DDR4, 2400 MHz)
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- 256 GB / 512 GB / 1 TB SSD (PCIe M.2) options
- 14-in. IPS Full HD Matte (1920 x 1080) / 14-in. 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) capacitive multi-touch options
- Anti-ghosting keyboard with per-key lighting powered by Razer Chroma
- KillerTM Wireless-AC 1535 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth® 4.1)
- ThunderboltTM 3 (USB-CTM)
- USB 3.0 port x3 (SuperSpeed)
- HDMI 2.0 video and audio output
- 3.5 mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Built-in webcam (2.0 MP)
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Array microphone
- Dolby® Digital Plus Home Theater Edition
- 7.1 Codec support (via HDMI)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) security chip embedded
- Razer Synapse enabled with programmable keyboard, trackpad, backlighting, and fan control
- KensingtonTM security slot
- Compact 165 W power adapter
- Built-in 70 Wh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Approx. Size: 0.70 in. / 17.9 mm (Height) x 13.6 in. / 345 mm (Width) x 9.3 in. / 235 mm (Depth)
- Approx. Weight (Full HD): 4.10 lbs. / 1.86 kg
- Approx. Weight (UHD): 4.30 lbs. / 1.95 kg